Careers with Kevin O’Connor & Associates Limited
Every member of our team plays an integral part in our overall reputation. We pride ourselves in staying ahead in the industry, and assist our staff with continual professional development to ensure they are at the cutting edge. We’re always on the lookout for bright talent with the right skills to fit our team, and are not averse to creating roles for exceptional people.
If you’re interested in joining a progressive team, email KOA with your CV.
CURRENT AVAILABLE CAREERS AT KOA
SURVEY GRADUATE/TECHNICIAN – CHRISTCHURCH
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is keen to join a progressive team delivering survey and engineering services from our Christchurch office. We are looking for Survey Graduate who has completed their university degree, or a Technician Surveyor with a recognised qualification or training towards a qualification.
The Christchurch office undertakes a variety of land development, Crown Land disposal and general survey work across the South Island. The role will provide you with an assortment of survey work, particularly field work, processing, plan preparation, and reporting for both surveying and engineering projects.
Ideally you will have:
- Ability to use various surveying equipment
- Capability producing plans and associated documentation
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and 12D software
- Availability to on occasions work away
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Initiative and a willingness to learn
What we offer:
- A flexible working environment
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- A variety of work that will provide experience required for the NZIS/CSLB Licencing requirements.
- Competitive salary
This is a full time permanent position
KOA is committed to being leaders in the industry and assisting our staff with continual professional development opportunities.
KOA is a team of specialist project managers, consulting engineers, surveyors, planners and shop detailers. Established in 2000, KOA has over 60 staff and offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Palmerston North www.koa.co.nz
To be eligible for this position you will have a full drivers licence, be a NZ citizen or hold the relevant required visa and be willing to undergo a drug screen and medical check, if required.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter with your CV to:
Applications close on 11 December 2017.
CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL TECHNICIAN (PALMERSTON NORTH)
Our ideal candidate would hold a diploma (minimum of 5 years experience) appropriate to the above and demonstrate a knowledge of:
- Light framed timber construction
- Domestic/light commercial steel construction
- Simple foundations
- Civil works
- Specification draughting
- Draughting (Revit)
- New Zealand codes and standards
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com